August 8, 2008

ibu....

ok..this post is to clear things out of the air..

the previous post is just a naughty scandalous post i made..it has nothing to do with anyone you and i might know..seriously!

and even if it is true..do you really think im gonna post it here?after all that ive been through?hahahaha

orait..enough about that..im going to talk about a lil something me and my mom discuss a week back...

it started when we were watching drama of some sort..then,come this really ayu women..and than i asked my mom..
"ibu kalau anip cari isteri yang seksi boleh?"
my mom answer back..
"tak boleh,calon menantu ibu mesti pakai tudung labuh"

hearing that, i decided to scratch half of the list of calon i prepared..hehehe

but it doesn't stop there...i ask again..
"ibu tudung labuh ni susah nak cari la sekarang..kalau tak pakai tudung tapi sopan boleh?"
and she answer back..
"tak boleh gak..at least kena pakai tudung"

ah!that left me with about 5 names..hahahaha!

than again..maybe my mom would change her mind..

it's not hard to be in my family,as long as you have a good sense of shopping,with a lot of gossips,a good humor, and have half the brain of my mom..

No comments: