August 26, 2008

my fieldwork was HOT..literally

this is the 2nd half of what ive done during my week long holiday...

there's no holiday let me tell you that....i did my fieldwork in Kota Bharu during the 2nd half of the holiday..

there was already problem on the first day of the fieldwork....on monday, KB was hit my all day rain..so there was certain areas that we could not do my work..so we had to find a new place..and luckily we found one..POLO field in Sabak area!

ive got to see horses from up close and personal...not that ive never seen one...but never saw them running around the field..

there was nothing much to do when in KB...because my hotel located a bit far from uptown KB ( yes KB also has its own uptown!!)

since my grandparent live there, i decided to give them a called,and they took me for dinner in KB...i went to the oldest shop called Sun Too restaurant...the restaurant has been in KB since the end of WW2...impressive!!

my grandfather said that the restaurant become famous because it sells foods like mee goreng and nasi ayam...famous for that?!sheesh...if its a new restaurant now,in 2 days time it will probably close down!hahaha

but the restaurant have a lot of food..from eastern cuisine to western delight..and the food is really cheap..

but if you decide to eat here,you better left early...the place is just a small restaurant...but there its served full customer every night.

here are pics of what ive done here in KB..and the food ive ordered in Sun Too...
my kampung..simple

back of the house..where every members get to lepak..


those wires go up to 400 meters long!

doing my work look sooo lonely..kan?


scorching hot kelantan!

pantai sabak..the first location of japanese invasion..BANG!


all the food ive ordered in Sun Too...nasi ayam,lai chi kang..and sup kulat!! a.k.a sup cendawan..

2 comments:

affanazami said...

sup kulat????? seriously???

(lugar tetibe)

Haniff said...

yup!(muka penuh konfiden!)hahahaha