September 13, 2008

pact with the devil


there's come a time, when i will look back at this time when i wrote this post

my life has always resolve around people's life..not my own..

and i have no regrets, because i know i was made for the sole purpose of comforting other..i have always known this even when i was a child..

i would always give way for others to be happy, and i have no problems in this..

im not a saint..im not an angel..but im just a simple human being, that think of others first before myself..

but

sometimes i need a life of my own..

to be love like anyone would have want..but i know i cant make it happened alone..

in my recent years, i have met a lot of girls..and none of them can ever be as good as you..

but my past years mistakes has taught me a lot about love and life..that i can never have this kind of crush like i have for you..

i know i never been lucky in love, but i put that aside so that i could let my heart open for another time..

how i hurt myself doing things i regret..how i could only look at you, but never to love you..

are you just another chapter in my life?

am i another chapter in your life?

i don't want to make a pact with the devil

No comments: