September 25, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY RAYA TO ALL

i hope this will be the last post before i went back to my kampung in KB..

this year we decided to go back to KB since we havent been there for years...

but we only can stay there for a week,because the twins need to be here in KL on sunday because school start that day

ok..so raya this year i hope that it would be a simple one..a good one..

in the month of ramadhan i am bombarded with a lot of sad news..and sad situation that really really take a lot of me..my time and my focus are just out of line..

but i know i am a lucky person because i can still celebrate raya with my family..very very lucky indeed..

so in conjunction of raya...

SAYA INGIN MENGUCAPKAN SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI in advance to all my collueges and friends out there..

AMPUN MAAF DI PINTA DARI HUJUNG RAMBUT KE HUJUNG KAKI

No comments: