September 19, 2008

a date with hana

this is hana..nice to meet you..

buat muka..ceh..

hari ni keluar dengan my new junior..hana..

oh my god!lupa nak tanya her full name..hahahahaha..takpe la..another time..

let me tell a lil bit about her...

1) she wont try clothes she wants to buy..just grab and pay..lucky you!
2) she has excellent taste in accessories and clothes
3) she forgot where her mom came from..is it penang or johor?hmm?
4) she dont want another baby sis,nanti dia tak bleh manja2..ceh!
5) she like mainstream music...not fond of indie and gigs
6) she stay in tmn seri gombak for 19 years..tp dont know squat about the area around here
7) same taste and opinions with me in music,clothes,even politics...
8) want her bf to get a new gf..or something similar to that..hahaha
9) really funny gal! + crazy too!
10) down to earth..(almost) girl..

but theres another weird thing happen when i was with her, do you guys believe in Deja Vu?well i do..

i had a dream,before the start of this semester and in that dream,i was in an accesories store..looking at jewelries..but then a girl look at me with a weird look..and i said to myself..why did this girl look at me this way..

now this happened today!when i was with her!i never met her,never know her..but yet ive seen her in that dream..the girl that was looking at me was her..cool..

well..it was really fun..lets do it again..someday..(let just pray ur boyfriend tak tau..)

No comments: