September 24, 2008

i love you guys more than myself

i dont have any ideas on what to write this past few days..

its been an emotional weeks for me....

and i dont think i want to elaborate further la..

im thinking of stop blogging..i dont know...i love to write..and i express my feelings..but some people hate me writing and expressing my feelings..

no use in blogging if people dont read or like it rite?

i start blogging for one sole purpose..and that is to make people understand about me..and what im feeling,what im thinking,what are my view of the world around me..

but this is not the case this past few weeks..

or maybe im just being emotional about all this..but no one want to read an emotional blog right?

if my friends said no to jiwang2 or emotional post..then i will stop writing about it..because i care about you guys more about me..

anyway..i will be writing another entry on raya before i went back to kampung..

p/s : please don't hate me..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aku takpernah kate NO pade entri jiwang ko! in fact aku look up to each of ur posts. tak kesah la jiwang. ko singat sebab ape aku bace?? alahai. if its me, im sorry my fren

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

Eh, Affan is right you know. No matter what you write about, we fellow blog readers of yours will readdd...and anticipated for even your entries!

Haniff said...

u guys are not my only friends yg baca my blog la...

tp dun worry...im choosing a road to follow now..

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

Correction: and even anticipated for your entries.

Anyway, if friends yang tak nak read certain sort of entries, tak payah la baca that entries. Like when you get serious and talk about serious stuff like batu, world, politics etc2; I scanned through jeeee. Paling best bacaan: your personal entriessss!

Haniff said...

didnt u read my previous post?friends are the most important thing for me..

personal entries still ada..just takde emo2..

affanazami said...

hiphippiehippo, kita sama! hehe. kalo yg serius, malas betul nak bace, sebab mcm bace artikel copy paste je.. muahhahahaa. apepun, kawan jenis ape yg bace tapi komen smp ko tanak berblog ttg hal ko dah? duh~

find another fren