April 5, 2009

my bro 24th birthday

yesterday on the 4th of april..my brother..my only BIG brother celebrated his 24th birthday...

im not saying his BIG because his the elder..but because he is really BIG...just look at him~ hehehe
see..told you he was BIG..hahahaha..and do ignore those two DEVIL-IN-DISGUISE...sgt berlakon dalam gambar nie~!

anyway...while blowing candles, 1 of my aunt asked him..

"abang dah berapa umur?24 kan?bila nak kawin?"

thats a direct hit on his face, i never heard him talking about girlfriend..but i did heard him talking on the phone with several girls..hmm..with all jiwang and yucky tones..hahahaha

but if he's 24 and get asked that question, than i should be prepare for the same question 2 years prior to it~ but i think it was the last semester break that ive been asked the same question..wait..not a question..more like a suggestion..

"hah~ lepas ni anak kamu (me of course) la plak kawin, mahmood"

my uncle talking to my dad after my cousin's wedding~

hehe..married life?sounds awesome~! hehehe..who wouldnt want to get married and taste what we all term as "NIKMAT DUNIA" hahahaha~

anyway~ there's nothing important in this post..the original post was to talk about my bro's birthday~

til next time~ jangan nakal-nakal

No comments: