April 12, 2009

things i will


the above picture show the things i will bring along for anything~

well i don't have to bring the laptop or the portable harddisk anywhere i go~ but if im goin back to Johor or Kelantan, better bring this..it can get pretty boring there~ hehe

so why do i decided to post this one?nothing really~ been searching for inspirations..and it kinda coming late this month..hahahaha

let me tell you why i need all those stuffs...my iPhone..its the hype thing now~ but, because its a handphone that made it a-must-have thing

the laptop is from HP Compaq..its cheap, it has HUGE space and its good enough to be use for playing and working~ what else could a laptop be? oh yes..if you notice, i have my own PC in the background..there is where all my "dark" works is done...not goin to elaborate more~

the harddisk hold all my dearest movies and tv series..hehehe..not just to me, but to others too~! so if it gone missing, i will initiate a worldwide hunt for it~! its not a big harddisk anyway~ some 160GB only~ presently..the spaces left are only 10GB~ hahaha

the wallet was a gift from jaja~ its a really nice wallet from camel active..it still smell brand new~

and the watch from my parents~ its really sentimental if you asked me, because its the best present on my 21st birthday~ i have always believe 21 is the age where a person no longer a kid~ hehehe

so there you go..the things i will bring along for ANYTHING~ hehehe

No comments: