May 24, 2010

1001 things

soo...it has been a while since I last posted something, this time around I am gonna list 1001 things you don't know about me..well, maybe not 1001..more like 20 or 10 or 2 things..but let be honest, I made this list a couple of times every year, and you like reading it, because you know a lil bit more about me..so, next time when my birthday come around, you wouldn't have to think sooo hard to figure out what to buy..in a way, I am helping you guys..

there is always something new we learn everyday, and today it is about me!

1. For those that didn't know already, I LOOVE eating! I would try new things, new places, new recipes..I just love it, it's not a surprise that I am over 100kg now..*sad*

2. I am health conscious too, I know I'm slightly overweight, (slightly seems soo an understatement) ..but that doesn't mean I don't care what I eat, my dad always said that you can eat all you want now, but when you old, you will pay the price..that's scary and in some way want to make me eat more before I get old...hmmm

3. I LOVE sweet things, who wouldn't right? oh yeah, there's "that" guy..dentist SUCKS!

4. I hate the dentist (what gave that away?), why? because they are the most overpriced doctor! RM400 for a simple check up..pfft! (to all my dentist friends..we cool?)

5. I am a geek, as most of you can figure out by my geek look, but what you don't know about me is that I was not born this way..I was born AWESOME (photo evidence below)

see?! I was AWESOME in my own way..

6. When I was a kid, my friends kept asking me, why do I look chinese, I hate to explain about my grandma being chinese, so I lied, saying that the power from my spectacles causing my face to change to look like chinese, they are so dumb to believe it..so dumb

7. I was born AWESOME! I wrote it again, in case you missed it the first time..

8. I think golf is GREAT..there I said it! I know lots of you people hate it or just doesn't understand it, but just like an old malay proverb "tak kenal maka tak cinta" right?

9. I was born with great view in different perspective and details, hence the LOVE for photography..

10. Most of you don't know this, but I like chinese-like woman..I think they are cute..

11. I am a superficial type of guy, I see the surface first before I dive into the great unknown..

12. Quick question, how do you know the unknown is great? maybe it's the not so great unknown? (not a fact about me, just want to ask)

13. I love traveling, although you guys don't see it much, but if I have the money, time and no responsibilities, I would probably took a midnight KTMB train and head up to the last station up in Perlis or somewhere..to the great? not so great unknown?

14. I love the environment, you know this already, but what you don't know is that I'm planning to leave this planet the first chance a new sustainable Earth-like planet is found..why? I have my reasons

15. I think some of the world's celebrations are over rated..Mother's Day?pfft! I know my mother is AWESOME! because I'm AWESOME!

16. When I talked about woman, I can summarize it into someone spontaneous and fun with great hair and long leg, personalities of a bitch, but heart of a saint...if only one of God's beautiful angels fall crashing down my roof..can the angel still be bitchy?

17. Making this list make me hungry, so here my favourite food according to a 3 course meal, appetizer; garlic bread + mushroom soup always works
entree; steak would be nice, but I LOVE a good ol' Cheesburger and fries!
dessert; let make this simple, cake, any kind, cheese cake, chocolate cake, fruit cake, cupcake..

18. 3 most precious possessions that I have right now..my laptop, my iPhone and my DSLR

19. I'm not good with name, but I'm very easy with faces..especially a beautiful one

20. When my sisters were born, my dad called, and told me they are nonidentical twins, and I was like..OK, cause I was like in a middle of a very intense computer games! a geek gotta do what a geek gotta do

21. Last one in the list, I have this rules, that boys become men when they bought their own place to live, I don't know why...

so there you go..wow! there are so much things you don't know about me, well..now you know me a lil bit better..I just completely waste 10 minutes of your life and I feel good about it!

No comments: