May 30, 2010

Fullhouse Cafe..was it fulfilling?

ok..for today's post, I would like to introduce a place introduce by Jaja after maybe weeks even months of searching in every corner of the internet

the story start with Jaja's craving to eat at this place for months, maybe years after watching it in Awan Dania...which is pretty impressive, after so long..finally she found the place!!

FULLHOUSE is a cafe/restaurant..it's located in 3 different places, KL, Ara Damansara and Sunway Pyramid, now this isn't a food blog, but because we were a customer there for today, so I'm actually bound to write about it


I will only judge the KL branch, since we ate there, the place isn't too hard to find, go to their website or their Facebook's profile to see the full address, and google it to find the place in google map, it's near to KLCC, so it's not hard to get there

however, the area is kinda shady..a little out a place if you ask me, I don't know about the other branch though..but the KL branch is like I said, kinda shady and secluded..and somehow seems poorly manage in some area of the cafe, and what bad luck we got today, the air conditioner does not work, so it was hot in there, people were complaining and changing tables

seems nice right? don't let the picture fools you..

about the food, well the food for me was mediocre at best, it is not the best food in town compare to other cafe/restaurant that I have been, but I didn't get to taste ALL the food, there are other choices, but since I'm new to this place, I have no idea what to recommend, I guess you just have to try it yourself..the worst part is how SMALL the portion was, NOT recommended for those with BIG appetite! LIKE ME!

like I said, mediocre

although, this can be explain by the price, 1 person would normally need about RM15-25 for a single meal here, I'm not gonna say that's cheaper than eating at a food court, but like everybody else says "it's oklah"

about the service, the KL branch has a bad service, if I could give a ranking, I give it 2/10, with 1 being the bad and 10 being the best..there were only 2 waiter/waitress, even the manager have to be the waiter, that's how bad this place was, the food we ordered only came after 1 hour of waiting..we had to remind the waitress when she came to clean our appetizer plates..I have no idea how the other branches are..I hope it's way better than this one

nonetheless, this place is beautiful and cute (if you into that kind of stuffs), suitable for baby shower or celebrating new babies or birthday parties..

cute huh?

forget to mention this, but the place also a boutique, yes it sells stuffs from clothes to pillow to everyday thing that have a price tag

everyday stuffs, I wonder if the bathtub for sale

anyway, here's more photos of Jaja (ok..maybe just one) since our current narcissist residence can't join us..

and no..the car is not her's nor for sale, the car can be found everywhere in Fullhouse cafe

so there you go, if you decide to eat at Fullhouse, I recommend other branches..or if you in a good luck, try the KL branch

2 comments:

Aneesa said...

i gi at night and yes it was hot.. the food i rasa oklah..mb sbb i lapar i rasa sedap..haha..yes tempat sgt tak strategic and the parking space sux and if u go at night scary sbb tempat cam abandon gelap2 place kat belakang... i pegi once but i dun think i wanna go again..hahahaha..

Haniff said...

right? I know it's a free parking, but at least hire someone to be on guard or put on light at the area..

I pun rasa I takkan pegi this branch lagi..