June 14, 2007

10 places I want to go before I die

ok..i want to share top 10 places that i would love to visit before I die....maybe not in the near future..but one day..one day I would love to go...

but this does not included Makkah and Madinah la..of course i have to go to this 2 place someday too!

ok then let start..

1.Egypt...first place that I choose..I just have to go there..I heard a lot of stories and see a lot of pictures..





2.Venice..I choose this one because of the famous city over the water..I just have to see it







3.Rome...I think I like to go there because of it history..I love history if you guys wanna know..






4.Paris..I love the city i guess..hehe









5.Hawaii...I heard so much..I wanna try the sand there..








6.Tokyo,Japan..I dont have any reason to be there..but I like to see the home country of Sony..






7.LA,California..I heard the beach is nice..








8.Switzerland...I want to taste the ever famous chocolate there..







9.Spain...well I think its because of the city there..and the history that I heard there








10.England..I have to visit this place at least one time...







so as you can see...my choice of places that I would love to go is mostly europe...wanna know why?simple actually...I learn a lot from europe's history than my own here..its not that i dont appreciate mine..its because our history is not as large or extensive like europe once had...

so that's the reason i want to go there..it would so much fun if sumone could come and follow me..so who interested?

1 comment:

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

my favourite topic of discussion!besides food that is!hehe.if u wan a travel buddy, easyla,all u hav 2 do is sponsor the buddy lah.sure every1 mau pg with u lah.

and now, the time has come for me to ‘kutuk n merapu’ (after all imma a woman kan).of coz u see many GOOD points pasal those places dlm travelguides.i kt sini hanya akan komen UGLY points jekkk tauuuuuuuuu.gahahah

firstly, los angeles sux actually.full of bums,Hollywood isnt as glamorous as being portrayed on TV and the beaches tak stunning lah.biasela, bandarkan,sure kotor sket.Venice pon same,its very kotor tp unik la.i mite say dat Tokyo is unique too lah but too expensive man.the las time i wen to swirtzrlnd,i didn’t eat any chocs pon tp mmg lawa la kot.dats my honeymoon destination la.laki i kena sponsor condo log up on the mountain coz i nak ski sampai pecah kaki la nanti.kehhhhkehhhkehhh.paris,I dun see lah wats so romantic bout dat place.paris n London lebih kurang same je.just pley satu lah u.England takde la chunn sgt.terlalu depressing, asek ade awan gelap jek.i suggest you pegi NEW England.chunn gila tmpt tu time autumn (from wat ive heard.i belum pg tmpt tu lg.will soon.).wats left?oh yeah.Hawaii.of course lah gila lawa because its an island.but u mite as well go to pulau redang or bali lah kot.cheaper.plus Americans are too full of themselves,have high taxes n kene bagi tips lagi lak tu.eww,tak suka.

nvr been to the other 3 places meh,so i cannot comment anything eh

You shud buy ‘round Europe train ticket’ la so u can go to many places in Europe lah.the bad thing bout Europe is, byk sgt bahase,they dun necessarily knw hw 2 speak English.the good thing is their public transportations r excellent-ooo!oh yeah,if u ever go to Venice,try their pasta ok.excellento!

kkkahkah.u shud give urself a pat on the back if u berjaya membaca the whole comment man!hey check out travbuddy.com. mcm frenster!tp untuk travel enthusiast!find me there skaliii gakkk eh.