June 29, 2007

how did i ended up like me?

hahaha...kinda stupid topic really...im asking myself...how on earth i turn to be like me?

so i ask myself..since i cannot ask my parents that..coz..well people lie..yes..even ur parents..hahahaha..i ask myself..where did all this traits come from?

so i started making my own experiment..hehehe..i watch my parents..because it genetic..it always genetic..

i have the look from my dad..i have a woman touch from my mom...i have the humor from my dad and mom..

i have the playboy attitude from my dad(unbelievable!)i got the chef attitude from my mom..i love techno stuffs from my dad..i love drama from my mom..

i love musics from my dad..i love gossip from my mom..i love shopping from my mom..i hate shopping from my dad..hahahha

i think i love red from my mom..and i love blue from my dad..hmm

all and all..i just love them..kinda weird watching my own parents..but hey..it for the good of human race..hehehe

No comments: