June 1, 2007

mood swing...

errmm...in my life,till now..ive had many experience in mood swing..not just my mood swing..my frens too...haha

some experience in mood swing is..happy throughout the day..but my nite,i felt really down..weird...this happens more than once..but everytime it passed,i stand up again,and try not to fall harder next time..

well..that is why some thought that im a happy go lucky person lot of the time!hahaha..

some of my frens had the same prob too...but they always let it out on me..weird or something else?maybe GERAM wit me..hahaha!one time they are like ok..suddenly out of nowhere they explode!!scary..hehe

anyway,wat trigger this mood swing?a lot of thing actually..from pressure of studies to families and love life..

but they is a lot of way to coupe wit it..one way is try to talk to someone...express it everything..we are human afterall..

ok then..just wanna share something tonite..

still demam nie...

No comments: