June 6, 2007

no one needs to know..

wanna know why i post this title?well..its because i want to share a true story of friendship and trust...

for years now..i can tell a lot about myself to a lot of people..to strangers..to anyone..i dun care..i trust them..i can tell them all my dirty secrets..all my precious desires..everything..anything..

but in past 1 year..or so..i started to lose faith in trust..it started around last year..i have this wonderful friend..which i can trust with all my heart..

i can tell anything to my friend...all my secrets..all my dark thought...but then i knew the horrible truth..she was telling about me behind my back...she only talk about the bad stuffs...how i was like this or like that..

the trust for my friend gone..i know that now..people can't be trusted.just a few of them are worth it..

because of this..i lose faith in ever trusting anybody again..this is a price i pay for being too friendly..

i know something from all this too..most of the people i talked about my problems actually don't care..most of them talked to others about my problems and make fun of it..and the one who cares have other problems to think about..

so i decided to hold all my problems to myself..i alone must face it..not my friends..not even my parents..no one..this is the why i always put my guards up..

i have to stick being the clown that everyone love to laugh together with..because i believe that is what i have been born to do..make other people laugh..

No comments: