December 2, 2008

goodbye and hello


Im Gonna Find Another You - John Mayer


read the post while listening to the song above..from john mayer "im gonna find another you"

oh..so today's the day..when we saw the last of our dearest friend...he has been a great addition to our family...

it as if just yesterday i remembered he came to my life..oh yeah..i remember it perfectly..it was cruising down the road as i was waiting for my parent to pick me up from the train station..oh yes..i saw my parent in this new car that i thought would be my new best friend..

sadly this is the last day i saw you..there are so many good and bad memories of you and me..yup..you,me,all the girls ive been with...officially and unofficially..all the boys that i never reluctant to give a ride to..

so here's a tribute to you...WKT 2392..you're sure a great buddy

and here's to our 2nd new family..Naza Rondo..first hand experience tell me that she's gonna be a great new friend to us..a toast for a new friendship..


No comments: