March 29, 2009

aku suka la kek aku...

ok..because im TOO bz now..im gonna make this a brief..

went out today to mid valley because ayol promised to treat me for lunch since its my birthday..hahahaha

went to Manhattan Fish Market, it was nice..i don't remembered what i ordered, but it was ok..

went to see Talentime, since ayol want to see it, and i want to see it..quick review..it was awesome~!

enough..

here's a pic..and i want you to see my cake~ hehehe

and now for the cakes...i must warn you..this is what happened if you asked the birthday boy to buy his own cake..hahahaha

"Haniff is the best person alive!!"

peace~!

2 comments:

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

I demand the other photos (especially ones I look alright la)...not now, later when you are not busy ;)

Haniff said...

hahaha..ok2