March 14, 2009

not worth it..

ok...

its been awhile since ive wrote something like this..no no..its NOT about LOVE or emotions..i meant something that happened to me la..my everyday life

last friday, i had to submit my works to the department, if it wasnt for this 1 test in the evening, and the subsmission of that work, i dont think i want to drive there, i hate driving, maybe if i can pay someone to drive for me..hmmmmm

aanywaaay....thats not the reason im writing this post..

shasha, my friend n senior..if you remembered her from PGCE post, is asking me for help, like me, she would prefer for someone to drive her, or have someone to send the work for her(AKU LA)..haish..oh..forgot to mention that we in this same class this sem..

so we met at McD near Ong Tai Kim..oh yeah..her house is kinda near to me..let see, by car, it would take 10 mins, by cycling, 30 mins, by walking..an hour..so tak jauh la..why not met her at her house?because she insist on meeting there(McD)...

while we(only her) were doin the works the prof gave, we talked bout shoplifting(ye..tak pasal2 kan?), to my surprise she told me shes a master in doin it..hahahaha..though now she has stop, she told me that its hard to stop..its becoming a habit, she said that last year alone she would steal thousands ringgit of merchandise..haish..

i asked her "so..Tuhan tak balas lagi la ni?"..and she answered "tu la~ blum lagi..hehe"..hahaha..ape kes la dia ni..the reason she's shoplifting is actually weird.."barang mahal, not worth it la kalo beli.."(NOT WORTH IT?)..by now im laughing out loud..

okla..thats 1 of many thing happened to me..

p/s: waiting for PUSH THE MOVIE, go see the trailer..

No comments: