June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!

hah..tomorrow is father's day..untuk sape-sape yang tak ingat..saje nak remind you all..so here's a post specially made for my dad~ the best dad ever in the entire universe!!(ayah aku..suka ati aku la)

thank you dad for..

  1. playing your part with mom, so that I can be here today..hahahaha
  2. teaching me everything I need to know about computers and all this gadgets stuffs..in a way, you make me a nerd
  3. teaching me about cars and all the things I need to know, so that I won't get cheated when my car broke down..hahaha
  4. teaching me about the most beautiful game ever played..golf..ok its not the most beautiful, but one of the most expensive for sure..
  5. taught me everything I need to know about Malaysia's politic...and how dirty it has become..hehe
  6. thank you for the money..and more money..hahaha..
  7. most importantly..thank you dad for your advice and taught me to be a better man..
so..saya sayang ayah saya..korang?

No comments: