October 18, 2009

from Cheras to Kuantan



HELLO!!!

a quick greetings since I'm gonna talk a lot in this 1 post...

I never get the chance to update after Fina's open house the other day because I went all the day to Kuantan to see my lil bro, that is still in college..thank God for that!

let's us start with Fina's open house, wait.....it wasn't an open house exactly...it's more like...makan-makan with university's friends...she did invited all of our batch..

anyway..the way to Fina's house was relatively easy..it would be better if it weren't for all that congestion...that's what you get for living in KL...hehe..

the food was great..her family was amazing..not to mention the kuih raya she baked...it was DELICIOUS!! walaupun resepi baru!

thank you la Fina sebab ajak kita orang...lastly gud luck in the future with your job..hope everything goes smoothly~


and skrang we come into the part where I went to Kuantan..

the reason we went there was to try a whole lot of good foods my dad been talking about to me...so memandangkan adik aku ada kat sana, and Deepavali fell in Saturday, my dad decided to bring all of us there...

now I must stress here..the reason was all about food..ok?so don't be surprise if I gain a few kilos..just a few!

so, the first day in Kuantan we had a very BIG dinner...it was in this place..which I never know their name...but it's next to this some famous cendol..hehehe...surprisingly good..but a lil expensive...the next day, my dad took us to this sate place for dinner..Terminal Zul..he has been talking about eating here from the very beginning he heard this place..and it wasn't bad at all...no, instead it was really good..they have all kind of sate from chicken to stomach to deer...and it's really really popular, don't come after 9pm, or you won't get to taste it..the last place we have to go and eat is the popular Nasi Ayam Gemas, it's not that popular in Kuantan, but if you're in Gemas, it's a local celebrity there..no wonder it's so popular in Gemas..it's mouth watering!

now..in between lunch and dinner..we had a lot of other foods, from cendol to ABC to air kelapa...hehe

there you go, I told you most of the trip is about food...I don't have any pics of the place, but hey..at least you get the picture..

gambar semua di ambil di Teluk Cempedak..

later~

No comments: