October 21, 2009

straight on the face

ok...just a quick update....class for this sem is officially over for me, next Monday got some serious test with some serious subject...never studied for that subject..but hey..being an optimistic human being..I DON'T CARE..hahahaha..mati la aku~

anywaaay...I've been busy updating and changing a few things in my Blog List that I followed..I added up some new friends that blog as well..and I deleted some that made their blog's private or just change their address...don't need them in the list no more (as if they care if they are in the list..)

if they want to make their blog private..it's their choice..I respect privacy.........AS LONG AS I CAN READ IT!!

neway..just got a hard hit of reality in life that's my life as a student is almost over..in a month from now..my life will be completely meaningless UNLESS I got a job..damn! I wish I never grew up..then I could be a kid and eat anything I want and do anything I like...argh...REALITY SUCKS BIG TIME!

oh right, I put up a list of blogs that aren't my friend...mostly celebs..and Nicolekiss..do go to her blog..a great travel blog that's in Project Alpha right now..in her blog, its as if she's been doing nothing but traveling her whole life..how cool is that?

hmm..terlanjur pulak cerita..hehehe

anyway..have a great exam's month ahead...nak pegi cari keja la sekarang (perlu ke? T_T)

2 comments:

farid said...

"I wish I never grew up..then I could be a kid and eat anything" ini tak boleh blah. takde maknanya badan mcm bapak kepada bapak org dari 1st year pastu cakap tanak membesar.

Haniff said...

bodo~ perluke aku jelaskan kt orang macam ko nie?haish..