October 25, 2009

rambling before tomorrow

hah..update blog..aku ada test esok..tapi terasa nak update gak blog nie

so here something new, most of you haven't heard it yet, but my dad is taking early retirement this year..it's no surprise..I've been talking to my friends how different PETRONAS now..well, after this, the sole supporter of the family would be my mom, but I bet she won't be staying there long...I give another year...

well..the problem now is money..hmm..I wonder how they gonna support 4 more child that still in school? I really hope I got a job real quick..then they can let me go off their support list..isn't it time I do all the supporting?

if I do get the job in PETRONAS most probably half of it goes to the family..well..not the whole family, but mostly to the twin...it's a harsh world out there..in order to survive, one most overdo thing..

okla..I'm rambling jer...toodles~

No comments: