October 26, 2009

I FOUND IT

ok..this status might be a lil dirty...well....not really..but for some it does....so...here goes

Playboy Magazine announced that Marge Simpson will be on it's November cover..and I was searching for it..not because of the OBVIOUS reason, but just to take an understanding of this really beautiful interior and exterior women..SO BS!

AND I FOUND IT!!

I won't post the pic here, it's not arousing at all..instead, it look kinda dull..but what fun is the interview of Marge Simpson...I'm gonna post that here...for the pic, try google or youtube ok?I'm not gonna post any link here..and more info..they gonna be more pics of Marge in The Devil Wears Nada airing Nov 15th, can't wait for that!

here's the interview and biodata on Marge Simpson..click the picture for better viewing, oh and all the pics are copyright to Playboy Magazine

No comments: