October 1, 2009

jukebox

I will tell you why I choose "jukebox" as a title later in the post...

so..today we supposed to have this replacement class at 8pm...but it turn out that the class was canceled and replace with another class..and we knew this at 6pm...I've wasted about 9 hours of doing nothing at the department...

but it's not a total loss...Eja was in town (though, Meza was also here today, but he's not important) got to see what she's like after graduation, nothing change..still the same, 1 tooth missing Eja..

fast forward to the afternoon when were having dinner when Biha suddenly tell the most devastating news yet...

"TINGGAL LAGI SEBULAN BEFORE PERIKSA"

my spontaneous answer to that?

"F**K"

seriously...I did not realize exam was so near, until Biha told me..gotta start studying..at least 1 hour a day from now..hehehe...

so back to the reason why I put that title....

when were having dinner, I was talking to Biha, and as I was talking, Seri seems to have a song for every words that comes out from my mouth, heck! everyone mouth for that matter..so in respect to her and her vast knowledge of songs...I, MOHD HANIFF MAHMOOD, dubbed her a JUKEBOX SLUT...hahahaha

daaa~

No comments: