January 7, 2010

Lenovo...vo vo vo

today was a happy day..and a sad day..but mostly its a happy day(ok..)

why?because today..I've got a new laptop..brand new from Lenovo..why not Acer or Compaq?I get to that later..

so after 1 year with my Compaq, its time to pass it on to another..(its more like give the laptop or don't get another allowance) the laptop has serve me from good to bad to worse to better...its the laptop that I used to finished my thesis and the one I used to play countless video games..

but its time to get a better one...one that can perform better..mostly in games..

so I introduce you to my new laptop..Lenovo..maybe I name it one day..hmm..so why not Acer?well basically..Acer does not have the let say..the "stuffs" we need to run a game..it can run old games..but the latest one..maybe not so much..
and while compaq is better than Acer, but it still no match for this one...plus this one cheaper..and with Windows 7 Ultimate..its way better than XP and Vista..

so there you, I leave with 3 simple rules when buying a new laptop, first, what is the purpose of your laptop?games?works? second, survey survey survey..before you buy you must survey their prices and this is third one, have basic knowledge of what to look for in a laptop, its not hard, you can learn it in the internet..

so au revoir

2 comments:

biztoone said...

gamer rupenye :)

Haniff said...

tengok muka pun dah tau