January 29, 2010

where I would like to be

here are amazing pictures of forest taken by many independent artists..well I took them from http://www.deviantart.com..so kudos and credit to the artist and the web..


the purple flower is lavender right?beautiful..

isn't this mystical?

very clever use of light...

have you guys seen the movie Stardust? this is kinda like in the movie..stunning

ok..this one remind me of the headless ghost movie..I don't remember what its call

simply magical..

if you're a geek like me, you would say this look like the enchanted forest of the night elves in Warcraft..but then again..

I would like to go here, REALLY like to go here

the vibrant colour of autumn..


3 comments:

affanazami said...

pening tgk gamba2 tu. (bley tak?) haha

Anonymous said...

the creation of Allah....1 day u will go there...n 1 day me to...n hope its still there

Haniff said...

affan, ko kan memang tak suka nature..sah-sah la pening..hahaha

siti, insyaAllah..cuma tunggu masa jer..