January 27, 2010

takde pendapat

ok..post berat..BUKAN PASAL BERAT BADAN! post yang agak heavy..tuk sape-sape yang tak minat politik, agama atau seangkatan dengannya..sila jangan baca...

ok..for the past few weeks this country has seen the most dark and dirtiest part of human being that can be seen..see, you would expect I want to talk about the word Allah, all the issue that led to the most terrible crime ever laid on this country..

I don't want to give an opinion regarding any issue about Islam, why? because of this simple phrase

" penganut agama Islam takde kuasa untuk luah pendapat.. "

what is the first thing come into your mind? you must be thinking " uish, Anip sesat nie.." hehehe

well actually that phrase is true because we can't give our own opinion without referring to the most holiest book, the Quran, everything that we do, that we are..must be refer to the Quran and hadith..

and since its clear that I'm not an ustaz or imam or ulama..I won't say my mind about my religion here, I left that to someone that clearly can..

the things that trouble me is that, the issue of religion especially Islam is being taken care by someone or a party that is clearly not a religious leader..Makhamah Tinggi for example, how can religion related situation be refer to the country law and constitution?shouldn't we refer it to Quran and Hadith? and this new book from Sister of Islam, JAKIM clearly state the book can be misleading..but the High Court said the book is harmless..make you think right?who is the religious leader here?

in other news...another mosque is hit with pig's head..I believe this is a work of groups that profit from chaos and insecurity..we are better than this..don't be pull into something like this..I know its cliche but stay unite..

1 comment:

beyl said...

too many crazy people...