January 20, 2010

now THIS is a tree house

alright..say this in a british accent..."do you want to live in a house up in the tree?" how cool is that? oook..ignoring that...

here are my dream house..well, not really..its more like what my dream house would be if this is my dream house...

this is a house design by Robert Oshatz, he introduce a firm, an architect firm that build house using organic materials..not only the exterior, but the interior of the house as well..

here are photos of one of his design up in Oregon, it is the Wilkinson Residence..

you know, when I have a lot of money that I don't know what to do, I give him a call.."I want a house on the moon! please?" hehe


all the photos are credits from his website here Wilkinson's Residence you can get more info in that website, and look at all his designs too!

alright, start saving money from now on!

2 comments:

affanazami said...

ular leh masuk. monyet serta ungka

Haniff said...

ungka tu ape?