September 27, 2009

after balik kampung to do list

so I've got 1 hour before I've done downloading Heroes Season 4, yeah yeah...Im still watching it!! so what? the series is great..it's in tune with my soul..hahaha..so since I've got an hour to kill, I decided to write a post..

ok, so here are a few updates I've did after I'm back from JB, 1st of all..as you guys might have noticed, I've changed the blog's theme..yea!!! not that it's a big deal, but changes are good...especially after so long..

next thing in list when I came back home is to get all the series that I've failed to watched during my absence, 90210, GG, Supernatural..and Vampire Diaries..which is still downloading..

and here's a best part, I've got How I Met Your Mother Season 5, 1st episode..hehehe..Aysha might have gotten her hand on the this already..can't wait to watch it tonight..or in the next couple of minutes!! (>.<) anyway..my twin sis birthday is today, they turned 10 this year..can't wait for them to turn 21 and have their own life somewhere, and stop bothering me..but being a brother, its kinda like a curse, haish(T__T)..I put up some pics...so that you guys can see and awe, hehehe..I don't care..I got my whole life to make their life miserable..



orait then..stay cute, stay beautiful, stay AWESOME! (damn! I love Barney, not in kind of awkward way, and not the purple dinosaur..)

No comments: