September 10, 2009

annual meeting/iftar



today is post 09/09/09...or better yet, today is 10/09/09..why do I write this thing?I have no idea...

so anyway, I had a great iftar with Hana today, its been a year since Ive seen her, it was on the Ramadhan month too..and she looks gorgeous as always..now don't get me wrong, she's just a friend ok? I know most of you will start to talk about it...but the real deal is that she's just a friend...

the place was The Apartment at The Curve, Fina when there a few days back, but Fina went to the KLCC one...

the food was great, and not to mention DELICIOUS..there are satay, ayam percik, chicken spaghetti, nasi briyani, and a whole lot more..and the ever beautiful dessert...one thing I love about the dessert is that its all about CHOCOLATE..there are chocolate cakes, chocolates mint, chocolates sponge cake, chocolate..chocolate and more chocolate..

well here are some photos...

this is hana..kenal masa dia 1st year

just the tip of the iceberg..

so what did you do today?

4 comments:

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

I went to a class, hanged out with old buddies and then went to work. end.

Haniff said...

owh..ok..hehe

affanazami said...

apartmen ni, tempat feena makan ngan kawan kami tu ye

Haniff said...

a'a..