September 15, 2009

Kanye West is a douchebag

its been buzzing around the blog world and the twitter about last night MTV VMA 2009 awards, where Kanye West HUMILIATED Taylor Swift after she won the best female video award..

the story is as she was about to give the acceptance speech, Kanye West went up there and tell everyone that Beyonce's video was much better!!WTF?!

if you have something in your mind, you don't need to go up there and tell the whole world, and to make matter worse, Taylor Swift was left dumbfounded up there with nothing to say and just walk down..so sad~





but to make things better, Beyonce, after winning the best video of the year award, call Taylor up to the stage to give her acceptance speech once again...so classy!!





anyway, if you guys happen to go to MTV VMA website, it is said that after Kanye gave that disrespect speech, he was asked to leave the VMA..on your FACE!

however, Kanye did make a apology letter, but later the 1st draft was subtract..due to technical reasons(WATEVER!) the 1st apology letter was said to be taken out because of what he wrote on his blog, here is the first apology letter

“I’m sooooo sorry to taylor swift and her fans and her mom. I spoke to her mother right after and she said the same thing my mother would’ve said. She is very talented! I like the lyrics about being a cheerleader and she’s in the bleachers! …………………… i’m in the wrong for going on stage and taking away from her moment!……………. beyonce’s video was the best of this decade! I’m sorry to my fans if I let you guys down! I’m sorry to my friends at mtv. I will apologize to taylor 2mrw. welcome to the real world! everybody wanna booooo me but i’m a fan of real pop culture! No disrespect but we watchin’ the show at the crib right now cause … well you know! i’m still happy for taylor! Boooyaaawwww! you are very very talented! I gave my awards to outkast when they deserved it over me… that’s what it is!! i’m not crazy yall, i’m just real. Sorry for that! I really feel bad for taylor and i’m sincerely sorry! Much respect!!”

the second apology letter was then post after his blog crashes due to the amount of people getting into it, and the 2nd one was much better, but I don't think he learn his lesson, maybe his career will do down like Chris Brown

anyway..here is a video of Taylor Swift performance on MTV VMA 2009 last night..ENJOY!




No comments: