September 26, 2009

peak of raya

so, most of you already knew bout my cousin's engagement right? most of the pics can be seen in my FB.. I won't be posting anymore pics here...Im just too tired to do that again..

anyway...lets get into the story..

so my cousin, Tasya, gets engaged to this guy..oh wait, maybe I will put up a pic with the guy in it, I don't have a pic of them together..but I do have the guy in the background of this 1 pic..hehe

orait, back to the story...

this guy is a security officer (as told by my aunt) in a building where my cousin works..FYI, my cousin did not go to any colleges or universities after SPM..so the next thing for her is working somewhere...I think she's a clerk..

I heard stories from my aunts that they've been dating for a year..and decided to get engaged~!! what a laugh..here's what I think, a security officer and a clerk?for real?how is that this guy gonna support my cousin? well..my aunt thinks he could get a house in 2 years, before they get married...oh did I mention they getting married in 2 years?

she could deserve better, but hey..looking at all her's previous ex boyfriend, I think he's the best one yet..hehehe..

and 1 more thing, why do people get engaged? I mean..yeah sure its like telling someone, she's someone's future wife, but it just a waste, I mean..my cousin's engagement was supported my her mom..and she's a single mom...why can't they just go and get married? her mom spends thousands on food, "hantaran" the decoration, rent the canopy..everything..and it gets worse when you prepare a meal for 100 peoples, but they were only 20 people came..and its all because the guy said 100 people will come..yeah sure, you don't care, because it's not you who prepare everything!

the idea of getting tied to someone for 2 years..it's hard..it's really hard..you can't flirt with any single girls, you can't look at any hot girls..I mean, you probably can't even friends with any girls..hehehehe *ehem*

the worse part during the big day is the tardiness the guy's family shows..imagine making a promise to arrive at 1 pm, but they arrived only a little before 5 pm?!! what do you guys think we are? just a bunch of "kampung" family?! it really gives the 1st bad impression buddy! all the family members were talking of how late you guys were..sheesh..it's like you're not serious about this engagement...

the real positive side of this big day, is how happy my cousin was...just hope it stays until the wedding day..

that's the guy, in the red circle..

au revoir!

2 comments:

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

bukan senang nak dapat laki berduit dan bertanggungjawab. but humans are humans, still nak kawin. susah juga if semua nak yang berkualiti, nanti resultnya ramai tidak kawin. who knows maybe at god's will, he will change? amin :)

Haniff said...

betul..maybe the future him wouldnt be so bad...hehe